- I Can't accept..I overslept!My curtains drawn, Annoying, yawn.
Muscles spasm, to sarcasm.
Tears now flowing, Red nose blowing.
Body fizzing,aching. .grizzling.
Wry neck, Rain check.
Frozen shoulder , Feeling colder.
Cup of tea , Time for me.
- Mind racing, desperate pacing.
- Slowly waking, bed making.
Small pause..as evil claws
cut deep. Another weep.
Down the stairs, amongst the stares.
- Wheelchair ready, take it steady.
- Out the door, tears, no more.
- Keys in hand, smiling grand
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
I Can't Accept...by Amanda Sharp
Wednesday, 18 May 2011 at 16:08 ·