Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Suicidal thoughts of a goldfish..

Suicidal thoughts of a goldfish..by Amanda Sharp

Thursday, 7 April 2011 at 19:14 ·
 
Is this all there is
to life? swish, swish!
If I could have one wish...
I'd see you on your fancy dish!
if this is all  I accomplish
my life seems so amateurish
perhaps if I'd been born a sole
I'd be aiming for a higher goal
I see you dangle  fishing pole
I wonder if this will make me whole?
I feel as though I'm on parole
maybe, free,  I'd l lose control
pop down that famous rabbit hole,
In my bowl now cast aside
thought I'd be a pet of pride?
Recall my  mother as she cried
a little piece of her had died.
All I swim is  round and round,
dizzy spells cause thoughts profound.
Life's sweet mystery is drowned
Yet another swim abound.
Is this all there is
to life?  swish, swish!

No comments:

Post a Comment