On arriving at hospital the crew took over resus. It was not until 3am that he was able to be moved to a ward. He received 3 litres of fluids in the trauma unit ,he was intubated and set up on oxygen and Iv. When Victor finally awoke he had no recollection of what he had been through at the hospital.Fortunately he was then discharged yesterday afternoon.
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. I just hope this serves as a warning to anyone considering downing such a large quantity of alcohol,my boy almost lost his life ,thankfully he is home now and feeling better.