Friday, 28 December 2012

The end of an era a Happy Chirstmas & Happy New year to you all!

 My website for encouraging natural beauty finally came to the end of it's free subscription and it was time to make the move to set up another page this time with Envirowealth and weebly allowing me to conitinue my efforts to help other do the best they can to try greener products by shopping with local and small businesses across the UK. Starting with a new mission statement to reflect the changes ahead for 2013 and closing the first leg of the journey for 2012.

I do hope you all had a very merry Christmas, for us it was a very quiet one, time to reflect and time to consider some huge changes for 2013. My 3 eldest children left to go to Italy to visit their dad and my middle two went to Canada with their half brother and Dad too . Leaving my husband and I to enjoy some time alone with our youngest daughter. We stayed home, let he build and decorate her own tree and decorated some biscuits. We popped out for some last minute shopping and then relaxed on Christmas day and did not bother with turkey and trimmings opting for enchiladas and cheesy wraps and ice cream tubs instead , far more relaxing. Hopefully by the time my older children return we should have news on my health and on our impending move , in the meantime I wish you all a Happy New Year !


No comments:

Post a Comment